|201201 Florida Key West, Fort Jefferson|
I didn't accomplish as much this week as I had hoped. So many things on the to-do list this weekend!
While you read the list, here are some more of photos from Key West, FL in January 2012.
1) Catch up on my 30 Day Photography Project. I've posted for day 6, but I should be on day 13.... Life got in the way this week, so it's turning into an extended 30 day project.
2) Design the new pantry. I hope it's a good as the Master Closet turned out (check it out here)! I'll do a post on it when it's done.
|201201 DryTorgulas (70 miles west of Key West, FL)|
3) Hang woven shades in the family room
4) Check out some thrift stores. Ya never know what you'll find!
5)\ Work on my next painting. The weather needs to be good to work on this since my workarea is in the garage.
6) Finish writing a guest post that I am preparing for a great blog. The photos are picked out, but the text still needs to be drafted. More on this soon!
|201201 Key West at Sunset|
7) And of course watching the Superbowl this weekend! Preparing for Superbowl reminds me of the first time I made a lunch for the first Superbowl I watched with Mr E'alamode. I prepared all of the perfect picnic foods....wonderful olive tapenade, fresh bruschetta, Prosciutto wrapped around melon, assorted cheeses and a nice wine. ......Well......Mr. E'alamode looked at me like I lost my mind. He did eat it all. He was a trooper. I have since learned better food choices for the super bowl. This year we're watching the game at a friends house. I'm bringing 7 layer taco dip with chips and homemade banana pudding and a my favorite drink of the season.
A question for you, how do you balance full time work with photography and blogging and with a full family? Any suggestions are appreciated!
|201201 Key West at sunrise - Abstract|
I welcome and appreciate feedback from other photographers and hobbyists. The only way to learn is to learn from those who know!
Like the idea? I would be honored for you to link back to this post!