Why I started this blog?...
- To energize and motivate myself to create and try new things.
- To find new ways to be inspired and hopefully inspire others along the way.
- To share and learn from others. I hope to be able to share my ideas with others and get their feedback.
- I keep a hard-copy journal of ideas and have an inspiration board next to my desk. My plan for this blog is to give me a new way to document the things I love, my ideas, and my projects (wins and laughable fails).
- To continue to develop my photography skills, art, cooking, and writing skills.
- Since my day job needs to stay in the picture for now (ah, those crazy kids and mortgage!), I hope that someday my interest in photography, food, art, travel, and enjoying life could somehow turn into my next chapter where I chase my dreams!
Return to the About Me tab.